WATERSriLanka.com Consultants is a premier groundwater firm in Sri Lanka for ground water exploration. Water is present underground in fractured and porous rock strata (aquifers) and soil. It emerges at the surface as springs and streams. The upper level of the free surface of saturated zone is called the water table. Rock strata filled with groundwater which can be economically extracted are called aquifers. Aquifers are both porous (filled with holes) and permeable (full of holes that are interconnected so that the water is able to flow). Most groundwater near the surface moves slowly through the ground while the water table stays in the same place. The depth of the water table reflects the balance between the rate of infiltration, called recharge, and the rate of discharge at springs or rivers or pumped water wells.
Geophysical Traverses can be performed using a combination of electronic devices, including a proton ground magnetometer, a gamma-ray spectrometer, and a VLF-electromagnetic unit. These devices are characterized by their ease of operation and lightweight portability, facilitating operation in areas that are difficult to access.
Groundwater Exploration Services offered by WATERSriLanka.com Consultants
1. Hydrogeological Investigations for Dug Wells, Agro Wells, Tube Wells, Production Wells
2. GroundWater and Water Resources Assesments
3. GroundWater Resources Evaluations
4. Aquifer Analysis
5. Test Well Design and Observation
6. Pump Test Analysis and Safe Yield Recommendation
7. Design of Shallow Wells and Production Tube Wells
8. Tube Well Construction and Development
9. Pump installation and Water Level Monitoring
10. Hydrogeological Mapping
11. Surface Geophysical Exploration
12. Consultancy Services in GroundWater Supply Projects
13. Groundwater Exploration, Development and Monitoring
14. Water Quality Analysis and Improvement
If you are looking for WATERSriLanka.com Consultants Services
or complete our online request form.